• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Things I feel....

Paid The Umpire

All Time Legend
On the TEAMS page of WCCC could you, add the manager of each team. As then we could find the player refered to in deal talks.

Also....

I forgot the other thing, I'll figure it out and then complain about it!

THANKS!

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
Have you guys included players who have been picked for the draft on the team pages yet??

Paid The Umpire

All Time Legend
Other things I'd like to see....

The records on the webpage, the current rankings (ie. player top 10, maybe someone could do it), and also have a :ninja: to kick peoples ass!

Paid The :baddevil:

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Nope eyes all the change teams will be only done after all the drafts and trades are done and ppl confirm their changed squads ..

Rich2001

International Captain
Originally posted by Paid The Umpire
On the TEAMS page of WCCC could you, add the manager of each team. As then we could find the player refered to in deal talks.
They are already there!!!! (very top of the page in a little box next to the logo, i even added a hyperlink to the name so you can e-mail them)

The records on the webpage, the current rankings (ie. player top 10, maybe someone could do it),
Right I was about to asy the site has alraedy got a top 10 page, however iam not sure if this is what you mean...

Is this what you mean?

http://www.cricketweb.net/worldclubcricket/battingavg.htm

and

http://www.cricketweb.net/worldclubcricket/bowlingavg.htm

Last edited by a moderator:

Rich2001

International Captain
Originally posted by Eyes_Only
Have you guys included players who have been picked for the draft on the team pages yet??
No, me and GB are going to wait until the draft and transfers are completed before updating the entire sqaud lists

deckard

U19 Captain
They are already there!!!! (very top of the page in a little box next to the logo, i even added a hyperlink to the name so you can e-mail them)
I think he means on the teams page, this one . That would be helpful cos since im pretty new i dont always know who is the manager of each team........i could check each teams page but that would not be as fast

[Edited on 4/10/2002 by deckard]

Rich2001

International Captain
Originally posted by deckard
I think he means on the teams page, this one . That would be helpful cos since im pretty new i dont always know who is the manager of each team........i could check each teams page but that would not be as fast

[Edited on 4/10/2002 by deckard]
Well if that's what you want then i guess i could do something for you

Rich2001

International Captain
Originally posted by deckard
If its not too much trouble that would be nice
No problem at all, would you just like the managers name say under the logo, or a coloum at the end eg logo - teams pages - manager or just a simple table at the top/bottom of the page with each team and their managers?

Hope you kinda get the ideas

deckard

U19 Captain
I guess a column at the end would be nice if u can fit it in. If u are using a program like frontpage that shouldnt be too much trouble but if it is just do whatever is the easiet.

deckard

U19 Captain
Actually ignore the above post cos i saw some of the team names and they are pretty long so u would have to change the font which wouldnt be good. maybe u can put a line above or below the team links and just say like Manager - Rich2001 etc.

Rich2001

International Captain
Using your idea etc I now know how iam going to do it....

It should be finished later today (English time or morning Aus/NZ time)

Rich2001

International Captain
That's ok guys, would the location of the manager be important eg so you know when you could speak to them???

And Lord I have started a website suggestions thread so they could also post there :frog: