• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Congrats to YORKSHIRE

Paid The Umpire

All Time Legend
:X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X

Someone laughed at my joke. What a happy day...

Umpire Money

State Vice-Captain
Hang on who is in Div 1 again... oh me

Who made it to the final again... oh me

Who is being relegated... oh you

who has the worst nrr... oh you

I think ive made my point

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Who wished he was in Division 2 or if there was a god Divison 3 ? ME

Who had knockover teams on road to Finals ? YOU

Who lost the Finals by a pathetic margin for a English Team ? YOU

Who watches NSW recieve the cup while ur team can just take condolences ? YOU

Who has the worst Run rate on the account that i use my crap players all the time ? ME :P

ooo we are even , or i think i got the better

Paid The Umpire

All Time Legend
WHO IS THE BEST?
You
WHO IS THE BESTEST?
Me
WHO HAS THE FIRST DRAFT PICK?
Me
WHO HASN'T GOT A CAR?
You
WHO HAS A CAR?