• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Division 3 - Four Day - Round 3 (zing)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nibbs

International Captain
Worcestershire vs Canterbury
Glamorgan vs Warwickshire
Western Province vs Tasmania

nibbs

International Captain
Warwickshire

R Sathish
C Hemanath Kumar
S Sriram (c)
D Howarth
U Wilmott
T Rowell
M Boucher (wk)
M Jones
W Jones
I Nelson
B Gregson

Sriram's captaincy may soon be lost if the results don't start coming. Howarth has done an amazing job with the one day side winning 11 of his 13 games in charge. A win is important here for Warwickshire who can't let WP and Canterbury get too far ahead.

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
Western Province side to take on Tassy

R Llewellyn
T Darden (c)
F Funston
O Wessels
T Samaraweera (vc)
Q Friend
D Jacobs (wk)
J Schofield
V Harkness
B Matthie
U Gul

Oliver Wessels to make his 4 day debut after a stunning one day performance last weekend. He comes in in replace of Francis Rickman (player of the season) 2 years ago who has struggled for form this year. A win here would be ideal to complete the trifecta over the three weaker teams before we start mounting the challenge against the other 2.

Andre

International Regular
Glamorgan

A Strauss
B Samuels
M van Jaarsveld
S Ganguly (c)
I Jeffery (WK)
S Saravanan
U Chandana
H Singh
Y Engineer
M Hasnain
N Khan.

deckard

U19 Captain
CANTERBURY

1. W Jaffer
2. A Chopra
3. K Mills
4. YV Rao
5. S Chanderpaul (c)
6. H Raza
7. M Sinclair (wk)
8. O Clarke
9. N Kulasekara
10. S Kirby
11. R Ezard

ash chaulk

International Captain
Tasmania

1. A Flower
2. M Goodwin
3. Z Kaye (Captain)
4. J Midlane (wk)
5. E Joyce
6. J Rudolph
7. T Canning
8. S Dearman
9. T Pearson
10. L Bradley
11. F Akram

Now after hearing those comments from WEstern Province ive decided to unleash the Zimbabweans on a spree to open the abtting and slog from tha werd GO.

Call Tasmania a weak side Pa Lease

thierry henry

International Coach
Worcestershire

A Habib (c)
K Andrews
U Lowe
T Singh
A Lovell
P Bowler (wk)
A Hall
D Brown
O Cope
R Cunningham
P Wilcox

Very important I get a win here. Or at least be competitive ffs. I know most people see the top 3 in this division as pretty clear cut, but I really should be good for at least 1 win over the big guns.

Status
Not open for further replies.