• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Semi Finals and Finals

Nishant

International 12th Man
You are at liberty to lock it SS but I think if a single poster just goes crazy, the thing to do is to just ask him to chill. When you talk of closing a thread which is fine otherwise, everyone feels bad and also as if they are being treated at par.

Just look at how many posts were written to this poster trying to cool him and just look at his unreasonable response. Still it has not gone out of hand as if people started abusing each other.

Yes he looks isolated against everyone else but that is thanks to his strong headed attitude. I think the response on some other issues here has been much stronger and the language unparliamentary compared to this.
True...plus i think the situation has calmed down now.....

R_D

International Debutant
same here man! I really want india to win...but if they dont, its ok TBH...i just want all indians and pakistanis to enjoy this moment...it may never come again!!! Good luck to both teams....it should be good (im begging that there is no bowl out this time TBH....unless india win of course!!:laugh: )
Yeah same here.. i obviously want India to win but yeah fans to enjoy this moment.. its going to be great, i hope both teams come out firing and play a game similar to this semi-final.. where both team go at it hard.

adharcric

International Coach
Well well well! What an amazing day this has been. First of all, tough luck to Aus. They're a great team and will be looking for revenge in the upcoming Ind and Pak tours. They are gracious in defeat. Too bad we can't say that about one particular member on CW!

Now on to the Final. It's a dream final for me, and millions around the world. I am obviously biased, but I think the Pak/Ind rivalry is the best in all of sports. Oh to be in Pakistan right now! The anticipation...the excitement...the nervousness...and the prayers. The subcontinental community replicates that in a small way in the US, but it's just not the same. I work in a company that has a lot of Indians and Pakistanis working in it. So there will be a lot of good natured ribbing going on. I can't wait for the Final!
Trust me, you can wait. Bring it. :cool:

R_D

International Debutant
I just show the thread that was closed.... seriously the guy completely lost it.
Good thing he's gone to bed... i'm sure he'll realise later what a dickhead he was being.

Unattainableguy

State 12th Man
No, not really. If T20 has taught us anything it's that any team can win on any day. It's a bit of a lottery.
The best T20 side has been undefeated so far. Perhaps the best thing that happened to Pak cricket was getting kicked out from the ODI WC, which brought the change in captaincy and under Malik, they look far more determined and desperate to win every single tournament which wasn't the case while Inzi was captain. And I think they will prove this on Monday. Good luck to Indian fans on winning against Aus, but I think your biggest challenge will be on Monday. I can feel Pakistan completely shattering your hopes of winning the cup in as first as 5-10 overs of the game because they'll be disappointed about how they let things get out of hand in the previous game against you and like I said there's a huge determination to win.

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
I just show the thread that was closed.... seriously the guy completely lost it.
Good thing he's gone to bed... i'm sure he'll realise later what a dickhead he was being.
Is Ashiana your restaurant ?

R_D

International Debutant
I was just going through the menu. A minor spelling error. Its not baigan, its baingan.

It appears in many places in the menu without the 'n'
ah didn't know that.... thats how its spelled over here in most restaurants and every restaurant seems to have their own spellings for different dishes.
Like Daal, Dal or Dahl. or Matar, Mutar. Alot of spelling variations like that used for same dishes.

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
ah didn't know that.... thats how its spelled over here in most restaurants and every restaurant seems to have their own spellings for different dishes.
Like Daal, Dal or Dahl. or Matar, Mutar. Alot of spelling variations like that used for same dishes.
Yes but all those examples are because of the way a vowel is used in which their can be some ambiguity. This is a consonant.

Yes some people do write baigan but it is incorrect.

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Damn! What u gonna do? u satyin home on monday? if so....u can do some either side of the match..if u get what i mean!

EDIT:
just read the post above......tape the match or something...and dont *** on CW until uve seen it!!!!
Yeah sadly enough I'm just gonna' have to record it :(.

Rajeev

U19 12th Man
I knew about the million dollars but the Porsche WOW.

Modi must have done it right there since he is with the team.

Pardon my ignorance, its been 5 years since I have been to India. Can you really buy a Porsche from a dealer w/o any issues about customs and duties