• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Semi Finals and Finals

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Ughhh, with the exception of Taylor in the last over, that was a dreadful performance.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Gilchrist said the other day that it's a 'tired' pitch, so it could work in our favour with Stryis, Patel and Vettori.

Unattainableguy

State 12th Man
Just woke up right now, I was thinking the game was probably over, but good to see Pakistan still have to bat. 144 to win, I think it will be easy if Pak don't mess it up for themselves.

pasag

RTDAS
Thats the game, they can canter in now, no risks.
Yeah not taken and Pakistan make them pay with 13 runs off the over, shouldn't have too much of a problem chasing the 120 odd with all 10 wickets, you'd think.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Pretty obvious that Bond is just not risking a no ball and bowling slower for this format. Not sure if I agree with it.