• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Second Round Group E - South Africa, India, New Zealand, England

Athlai

Not Terrible
Bond would have been a killer if India had batted first. Ah well you can't win every toss. Just 3 out of 4

Athlai

Not Terrible
"One away now lads come on
Squeeze this guy!"
McCullum

Appears as if NZ is very confident of choking India for runs if they get rid of Dhoni. A real cracker.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Don't you mean "hard to hit" there?
To good to hit, as in he's to good for you to hit.

Same as to hard to hit, not like I said he is good to hit. India are in trouble here! Surprising after such a flying start.

Fiery

Banned
To good to hit, as in he's to good for you to hit.

Same as to hard to hit, not like I said he is good to hit. India are in trouble here! Surprising after such a flying start.
Ah...I misread it. You need another "o" in to ;)