• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Why did CW not see this coming from Kohli?

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I quite liked the look of that young opener, Murali Vijay, when I saw him last (a while back admittedly).

IMO the guy has an awful attitude, personality wise.

As a player, he's not exactly going to set the world alight either imo. Seems to be better against pace than spin so a decent option at one down. Having said that, he's certainly no Dravid or Tendulkar or anything like that. Average at best imo. Good fielder I reckon and thats something the Indian team need.

Was somewhat promising sometime back but I doubt he will deliver consistently for India. Time on the sidelines and a few more games in the domestic circuit is probably best.

How times have changed!

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I thought he was going to do well. I was hoping he would fail spectacularly in England like last time, but I'm also a realist.

OverratedSanity

I thought he was going to do well. I was hoping he would fail spectacularly in England like last time, but I'm also a realist.
Get over it. Kohli is amazing.

You're letting your personal political dislike of him get in the way of your sense. It was obvious Kohli would own it, his depth of information and recall is truly impressive. And just so we're clear he'd also own you on what is your field of study and what is a hobby for him.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend

You're letting your personal political dislike of him get in the way of your sense. It was obvious Kohli would own it, his depth of information and recall is truly impressive. And just so we're clear he'd also own you on what is your field of study and what is a hobby for him.
Ok

Edit: is this reddit ****?

Last edited:

TheJediBrah

is this a copypasta

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
is this a copypasta

Daemon

is this a copypasta

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
is this a copypasta

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
you ****s are better than this

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
and we have the gall to tell casmcg she's ****posting
Get over it. CasMcG24 is amazing.

You're letting your personal political dislike of her get in the way of your sense. It was obvious Cas would own it, her depth of information and recall is truly impressive. And just so we're clear she'd also own you on what is your field of study and what is a hobby for her.