• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

When Did You Stop Watching Cricket?

Jayro

U19 12th Man
Me, except for some t20s, otherwise I used to have records of every team and tour on the finger tips I stopped. (Not an absolute stop rather a comparative one) after Tendulkar retired, i started watching cricket when he first debuted .

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
I went a long time not watching any cricket around the match fixing sagas. '99 WC Final, I was convinced something was up, didn't watch any cricket again until 2005. Then with the spot-fixing, so from 2010 till about that 2-0 against England in '12.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I went a long time not watching any cricket around the match fixing sagas. '99 WC Final, I was convinced something was up, didn't watch any cricket again until 2005. Then with the spot-fixing, so from 2010 till about that 2-0 against England in '12.
So basically whenever you start watching cricket again Pakistan beat England…

:(

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Haha, there was a difference though. '05 I came back to cricket on the back of '04 Champions Trophy which had some cool moments, the England series happened almost a year later.

In '12 the England series is what brought me back.

_00_deathscar

International Regular
Got bored of it during the flat pitch era for sure, some great tests excepted.
Don’t watch as many ODIs and T20s. Will watch the IPL from time to time.