• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What if?

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Like monthly, weekly, daily.

Every defined period.

The "period" in question is seven days (I think) - ask Rich.

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Hero_Don said:
so, if a player gets injured and cant play, your screwed
You will notice that most teams haven't got many New Zealand or Pakistan players in them (with the exception of those who set theirs up with this series in mind).

It's a tough life, isn't it?

Personally, I've set my team up just using the cliches from Devil Ducky's column - and I'm delighted to see that I've got more than 0 points.

Hero_Don

School Boy/Girl Captain
I created a new account because I didnt know how you played it first up, but I have 2 New Zealanders and a Pakistani

Rich2001

International Captain
Hero_Don said:
so, if a player gets injured and cant play, your screwed
No because you drop him with your next transfer, every 7 days doesn't effect you a great deal as the team doesn't play more than what twice in a week? - You would lose out in a game (however remember he could have got a duck anyway ;) ) but your not stuck with him for life etc.

NikhilN

International Regular
Hero_Don said:
I created a new account because I didnt know how you played it first up, but I have 2 New Zealanders and a Pakistani
all you had to do was read the how to play page

Hero_Don

School Boy/Girl Captain
Rich2001 said:
No because you drop him with your next transfer, every 7 days doesn't effect you a great deal as the team doesn't play more than what twice in a week? - You would lose out in a game (however remember he could have got a duck anyway ;) ) but your not stuck with him for life etc.
Well, for the next week or so you are