• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What a dismal innings!

Lach

School Boy/Girl Captain
How shocking is south africa's 2nd innings? its lunch time now and they're on 7/73, i neva seen a worse test score i dont think. Lets just hope they pick up their act for the 2nd test. Mite make things a little bit more competitive for the aussies.

sean

School Boy/Girl Captain
Ive seen a few worst test scores...the worst being Australia in the West Indies in 1999...they bowled out the Windies for 51 I think.

Sriram k

Total Cricket Moderator
When you talk of the worst can India be far behind?They got all out for 54 in a ODI against Srilanka last year.

G

England bowled West Indies out for 51 at Lords in 2000, remember?