• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

"We intend to create history in India"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salamuddin

International Debutant
Ok Mr Ashley Ross, I'm looking forward to see your lads
win this series.

What do people think ? After all I'm just an "arrogant" Australian
who is told to shut up after pointing out the inadequacies in the Kiwi bowling attack.
I'm really sorry -- NZl got to be the no. 3 test side because of their fearsome pace attack -- I agree now.

So Kiwis, are your boys gonna cream those Indians ? I'm sure
looking forward to Fleming win the toss and send India in at Ahmedabad to face the lethal combo of Tuffey and Butler.
India'll probably be 4-70 at lunch and all out for 150 just after tea.

Tendulkar and Dravid will be dismissed ofr ducks both overwhelmed by the prodigious bounce generated by Oram.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
james: This comes under the banner of 'inciting a flame war' and that's simply not on here. If you have a problem with specific posters, report a thread and we'll deal with it. This is not the way to win friends and influence people here.

Status
Not open for further replies.