• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Warning emails

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
It has come to my attention that I recently received a warning for telling wrongun he wasn't welcome here (as it turns out he was banned shortly after so why I was warned for the truth is beyond me)

Now aside from the fact that it's a joke warning - I am above such piffle - I did not receive an email. I checked in case I missed it, but nothing. And my correct email is in my settings.

Please advise accordingly, and in the meantime retract my warnings. Thank you.

Athlai

Not Terrible
You don't get emails for a warning automatically I don't think, you should get a notification though.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
The email warning systems is certainly very flawed. The biggest flaw of course being that most members have not yet learned how to use email.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Imagine being so lame that your posting isn't bad enough to just get immediately banned.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
The only mod that could ban me is Cribb. I'm too important for any of the other bottom feeders to be allowed to.