• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

TV coverage of Wellington State Shield games wanted

Sarai

Cricket Spectator
This is a late request but I'm looking for taped Sky TV coverage of the State Shield double-header played at the Basin Reserve on Jan 5 & 6. Wellington played CD on Sat and ND on Sun. Either would be great and both would be better! I'll pay all costs. If you can help please include your email address with your reply so I can contact you.

James

Cricket Web Owner
I suggest you contact NZ Cricket and/or SkyTV.

In the mean time there are lots of photos of those games that I took which can be viewed in the Cricket Photos section of Cricket Web.

Sarai

Cricket Spectator
Thanks very much James, I'll give them a call. I've seen your photographs from these matches, which were great. I don't live in Wellington but am a Firebirds supporter. We went to both these games and would love to see them again.

G

Sky TV will most probably still have a copy, but you'd better be quick.