• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Panther's Lair

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
The Panther's Lair hey, I expected this to involve a certain dazzling right hander with effortless cover drives..

Paid The Umpire

All Time Legend
James I keep missing you on MSN, so I'll have a quick message here...

I'm just looking for a place to put my website that has my rankings... :P not much more or less. I might be putting some cricket programs there if i can get bothered enough to finish them :P

James

Cricket Web Owner
No problem, and btw I've removed your Google Ads. As we run Google Ads, its unacceptable to have them elsewhere on the site. You're getting the hosting for free so its not exactly like you need to cover costs :p