• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The New CW Commentary

Howe_zat

Audio File
Thanks to everyone who joined in and kept us entertained all day. Thanks especially to ***** who once again indulges me just enough to get any project I start off the ground.

Unfortunately CW Commentary has peaked as we will never cover a match that good again. Win some, lose some.

cnerd123

likes this
bumpity bump

Anyone keen on trying to get some CW Comms going for the IPL?

I figure we'd be able to offer more insight and depth than the actual broadcast teams, plus it could be a fun way to stay entertained during the gazillion ad breaks that we're likely to have.

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I’m still using Telnet for that service.

Back in the 90s, you could even play text MMRPGs over Telnet. Happy days.