• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Signature identification assistance for minibat Indian team Australian tour 1999-2000

Huddo

Cricket Spectator
Hi all, I have a minibat signed by the Indian team that toured Australia in 1999/2000. I am wondering if someone can help me with identifying the signatures on the bat. I can identify Sachin Tendulkar, Kapil Dev, S. Ramesh, Devang Gandhi, Raul Dravid, Vijay Bharadwaj, Anil Kumble, Harbhajan Singh, Venkatesh Prasad, Ajit Agarkar, T. Kumaran and H. Kanitkar. Any other additions? Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Attachments