• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

!PL T20 2020 tuk tv coverage

justracing

Cricket Spectator
Does anyone know where the IPl T20 tournament is being shown in the UK this year please? I have recently moved house and was unable to transfer with my old internet provider. I'm hoping it's being broadcast on BT Sport since I don't have Sky.

Last edited:

justracing

Cricket Spectator
For those that are interested in the IPL 2020 T20, I have endeavoured to find out who is broadcasting the tournament this year and BT sport have replied " Chris from BT here. At the moment we don't have the rights to show the IPL T20 tournament this year but should this change we will make an announcement. ^Chris - BT_UK Team", this from their Facebook page.

theegyptian

International Vice-Captain
iirc in 2019 it wasn't untill the last few days before the tournament that BT agreed that deal. Could be similar again this year with no deal agreed until late notice.

justracing

Cricket Spectator
iirc in 2019 it wasn't untill the last few days before the tournament that BT agreed that deal. Could be similar again this year with no deal agreed until late notice.
Correct, no deal confirmed yet "BT Sport Richard there hasn't been a definitive announcement yet on who will have the rights but we had it last year so fingers crossed :) ^Sarah BT_UK Team"
Talk about last minute decisions!