• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

PJ Franks playing for Canterbury

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah, I've been to the first 2 days of the Auckland/Canterbury Match at Colin Maiden Park & Canterbury have not bowled well.
Tama Canning & Rob Nicol played two excellent innings aswell as Mark Richardson.

Is Paul Franks considered to be an England prospect? because he basically gave the Auckland batsmen free hits. Then again so did Chris Martin.

Kiwi

State Vice-Captain
I don't know how he got in to the canterbury team. He plays for my club and has not played great until last week when he got 90 odd.

Bazza

International 12th Man
He played a ODI back in 2000, but to be honest I've never considered him England material. He scored 4 and bowled 9 overs for 48. And that was against a sub-standard West Indies side. His domestic stats are good (FC 22/27, OD 19/26) but he just doesn't have that 'something' which makes you believe he can step up to the next level. Just a pretty ordinary FC all rounder IMO.