• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Perth Cricket Meet Up Group

ThingyBob

Cricket Spectator
Hi Everyone, do you live in Western Australia and would like to get together in person to watch and talk about cricket with people as passionate as yourself? Tired of sitting at home alone and throwing things at the tv in dismay? Wish you had someone to go to matches with? If so, I have created this group just for you! I'm not sure the link will work on here, but you can go onto Meetup and it should be the only cricket group in Perth. Feel free to join and let's get some events happening!

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
I might pop my head in for a bit. Only problem is I live on the opposite side of the country, so you may have to (W)ait (A)while

;-)

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Do we have any Perth posters here? I know we've got Adelaide, Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane well covered but can't think of any regulars from over West off the top of my head?