• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pakistan Super League 2020

leghari

Cricket Spectator
I was searching about PSL thread in Cricketweb for discussion or latest news but i couldn't find so i create one thread to discuss about PSL.

Long Story Short

Pakistan super league 2020 in short PSL 2020 the fifth edition of Pakistan super league . The first PSL was Played In 2016 and the winner of PSL 2016 was Islamabad United , Islamabad United is so far the most Successful team in PSL by winning two PSL season. PSL is also like as IPL Indian Primers League but as compared to IPL the PSL is young.
All can watch live psl match from PTV Sports and Cricketgetway. there are total of six teams in PSL.
PSL 2020 is the first PSL which Entirely held in Pakistan Previously the PSL was Hosted by Dubai and some matches in Pakistan due to Security oncern the PSL 2020 will kick off from 20 feb in National Stadium Karachi.

Attachments

sikanderarshad9

Cricket Spectator
Thanks for sharing the sources, Leghari. I'm a big cricket fan and love to watch PSL as well. It's a great improvement by Pakistan in their cricket teams. It's a great way to entertain people more by cricket and unleash the talent of cricket in their youth.

I've been watching PSL since 2016 when their first edition came out. I always watch PSL Live Match at home with all my friends. I've been using that platform for the last four years and they never disappoint me and my friends.

That's a super fast and easy-to-use platform. I'll check your PSL live Match resource as well to check which platform is better to stream.

Last edited: