• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Online petition for World Cup size

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
If they make it bigger, the captains might find it difficult to lift. Against this.

morgieb

Signed. Should really be 16 teams. The fact that there's now more Full ICC members than WC places is a farce.

TheJediBrah

Well then they need to stop being such weak pussies and hit the gym.
The state of modern cricketers physiques is a disgrace. I don't care if it makes them better at cricket to be skinny-fat pre-pubescent-looking man-childs.

If Steve Smith was my captain and he tried cracking it at me I'd laugh in his face.