• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Official test rankings since WW2

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Can anyone direct me to these? Apparently they have been produced retrospectively back to 1952 and I fancy a browse.

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
That's what happens when you average 70 for a year, in some quite tricky conditions too.
Stokes has played far more memorable innings over the last two years though. Seems like Labuschagne's cashing in at home has disproportionately helped his rating. I mean the jury is still out over whether this is merely a purple patch or a batsman who has matured and come good.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
If Stokes cashed in a bit more at home we probably wouldn't drop so many home tests tbh
Yeah Stokes's main thing is that he's an uphill skiier. Still an excellent batsman but he's not quite a Smith/Kohli-esque banker in most conditions. Labuschagne might be.