• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**"Official" **South Africa vs Pakistan : April 2021 ( white ball)

Bahseph

State Captain
Doubt fans who would watch this crap. Absolutely terrible.. I wouldnt pay to watch this.

This reminds me of old Englnd where players are given forever to be 'still learning'
There's clearly certain players who shouldn't be around this side. Hendricks has his good days but he goes the distance quite often. Van Biljon? Can't see why he has kept Kyle verreynne out. Plus the decision to under bowl Andile baffles me.

I did catch most of the series and Markram,Malan,Linde and Williams were quite encouraging. I don't see much in Williams from a bare bones point of view but he seems to have some canny skills.

Dendarii

International Debutant
Van Biljon? Can't see why he has kept Kyle verreynne out.
Van Biljon does have better domestic T20 stats than Verreynne, so the decision to pick him isn't completely ridiculous in that sense. But it's not like he's done much in international matches, so it's time they moved on from him.

Stefan9

International Debutant
Doubt fans who would watch this crap. Absolutely terrible.. I wouldnt pay to watch this.

This reminds me of old Englnd where players are given forever to be 'still learning'
I want to be able to watch my side win or lose...

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator