• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* South Africa in India (white ball)

Xix2565

International Debutant
I figure that one braincell triggers an orgasm when your team wins insignificant stuff. the rest. the rest probably functions to keep the body up just like the lowest denominator of animals.
I'm not the one crying all the time here, maybe you should go to a doctor, check up on it. Could be a serious problem of "being a little bitch", which I've heard cannot be cured.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
RSA just exist to mess up our preps towards WC. You guys keep collapsing to Kuldeep and Chahal and we think we have the Warne-Murali combo and play them both and they are belted out of existence on a flat track in SENA costing us crucial games as they are liabilities in the field and with the bat.

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
RSA just exist to mess up our preps towards WC. You guys keep collapsing to Kuldeep and Chahal and we think we have the Warne-Murali combo and play them both and they are belted out of existence on a flat track in SENA costing us crucial games as they are liabilities in the field and with the bat.
As a SA fan I am full of sympathy for the problems your team is going through at this tough stage...

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
As a SA fan I am full of sympathy for the problems your team is going through at this tough stage...
You have a kick ass MO and bowling attack. All you need is for Temba to drop himself and you guys are sorted for the WC. ODIs dont matter for now.

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
You have a kick ass MO and bowling attack. All you need is for Temba to drop himself and you guys are sorted for the WC. ODIs dont matter for now.
I don't actually want us to win this WC.... it might give an impression that the way the CSA is handling cricket and team selection in this country is okay and/or working.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
I don't actually want us to win this WC.... it might give an impression that the way the CSA is handling cricket and team selection in this country is okay and/or working.
If that is a reason, no fan should ever want their team to win the WC in cricket. :p

girish117

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
I'm not the one crying all the time here, maybe you should go to a doctor, check up on it. Could be a serious problem of "being a little bitch", which I've heard cannot be cured.
oh yes you do- probably cry out of joy when your team wins. I think that the occasional win adds spark to your otherwise miserable life. check yourself for a serious case of "fanatical tard"-but i highly doubt one can recover from that. your kind is the perfect specimen that can be milked by non performing cricketing boards.

girish117

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
India won the series and you were proven wrong. You said you will be happy if that happens but you are not. You are still cribbing and crying. So Daemon was damn right in his doubts. You have to accept that.
sure ill be happy till like the t20 world cup comes around the corner and then we can all mourn about how trash india's bowling unit is. dont be surprised then. you seem to prove everytime that indians have a short memory. i mean heck india was trashed at asia cup , trashed at world cup before that, was trashed at south africa. i mean winning one home series does not equate to such huge losses. all india has to do is win one series at home and every fan forgets their failures and falls at their feet. my gripe with any iteration of the indian team is - 1. average bowling lineup (counting all the years we have been bowling) 2. been asserting zero dominance. I feel India needs to perform consistently at the top level like the 2003 aussies especially when so many people comparatively play cricket.

Socerer 01

International Captain
sure ill be happy till like the t20 world cup comes around the corner and then we can all mourn about how trash india's bowling unit is. dont be surprised then. you seem to prove everytime that indians have a short memory. i mean heck india was trashed at asia cup , trashed at world cup before that, was trashed at south africa. i mean winning one home series does not equate to such huge losses. all india has to do is win one series at home and every fan forgets their failures and falls at their feet. my gripe with any iteration of the indian team is - 1. average bowling lineup (counting all the years we have been bowling) 2. been asserting zero dominance. I feel India needs to perform consistently at the top level like the 2003 aussies especially when so many people comparatively play cricket.
dude by your logic China and USA should be dominating football when they consider qualifying for the world cup an achievement. having lots of players play cricket doesn’t alone make a great team, by that logic Bangladesh would be a top country in cricket instead of the joke they are.

the current test bowling lineup is one of the best in world cricket too, how are they average? there are only two teams who have been in the elite quality which are the old Windies and the Aussies team you say. even a South African side with all the quality of their players on either side of 2010 do not have such reputation because it is notoriously difficult to get there. it is one thing to call out the Indian team for underachieving, it is another to wallow in misery and crib about it online as a contrarian like you are doing. if indeed you feel so tormented by this side, why even bother watching or following it to make yourself more miserable? unless you like being this miserable as the other posts have already pointed out

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
You should have a debate with @chris.hinton on who will win between India and England.

Xix2565

International Debutant
oh yes you do- probably cry out of joy when your team wins. I think that the occasional win adds spark to your otherwise miserable life. check yourself for a serious case of "fanatical tard"-but i highly doubt one can recover from that. your kind is the perfect specimen that can be milked by non performing cricketing boards.
Ease up on the whinging, it's clearly making your problem of being a little bitch irreversible. Maybe take a break on occasion from the general doomposts and touch some grass. :p