• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* South Africa A Tour of India Aug-Sept 2019

Ulzan69

Banned
*Official*

Cricbuzz

Aiden Markram and Temba Bavuma to lead 'A' sides in India

The upcoming tour will in a way act as a dress rehearsal for South Africa as their senior side is expected to play 3 T20Is and 3 Tests, starting on September 15.

South Africa A four-day squad:

Aiden Markram (C), Temba Bavuma, Theunis de Bruyn, Zubayr Hamza, Beuran Hendricks, George Linde, Pieter Malan, Eddie Moore, Wiaan Mulder, Senuran Muthusamy, Anrich Nortje, Dane Piedt, Rudi Second, Lutho Sipamla, Khaya Zondo

South Africa A one-day squad:

Temba Bavuma,(c) Matthew Breetzke, Gihahn Cloete, Junior Dala, Theunis de Bruyn, Bjorn Fortuin, Beuran Hendricks, Reeza Hendricks, Heinrich Klaasen, George Linde, Janneman Malan, Wiaan Mulder, Anrich Nortje, Sinethemba Qeshile, Lutho Sipamla.

Tour Itinerary:

August 29, 2019 -- 1st One-day -- Trivandrum

August 31, 2019 -- 2nd One-day -- Trivandrum

September 02, 2019 -- 3rd One-day -- Trivandrum

September 04, 2019 -- 4th One-day -- Trivandrum

September 06, 2019 -- 5th One-day -- Trivandrum

September 10-13 -- 1st 4-day game -- Waynad

September 17-20 -- 2nd 4-day

game -- Mysore

© Cricbuzz

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
For some reason I thought Dane Piedt went Kolpak, I guess not
I don't think he has even had a stint in County cricket at all which is normally the litmus tests. Did he play enough internationals I`m unsure what the rules are?

Heboric

International Debutant
I don't think he has even had a stint in County cricket at all which is normally the litmus tests. Did he play enough internationals I`m unsure what the rules are?
Yeah I noticed, what threw me was these articles floating around that he was considering going and then he wasnt, but yeah he hasnt played for a county