• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Official Rugby Thread

James

Cricket Web Owner
Unbelievable how the Crusaders get absolutely smashed by the Force.... pasting the standings in to remember how dreadful they've been all season.

1713617392131.png

Heboric

International Debutant
I stopped watching Super Rugby when the SA teams got booted out, but I remember the Western Force being one of the whipping boys so to speak. To see them put over the Crusaders is a surprise to me.

James

Cricket Web Owner
I stopped watching Super Rugby when the SA teams got booted out, but I remember the Western Force being one of the whipping boys so to speak. To see them put over the Crusaders is a surprise to me.
They've had a bunch of their senior players retire, go to Japan, or are injuried, but even so, they shouldn't be as bad as they are.
The depth in NZ rugby is certainly reducing.

Molehill

International Captain
I watched some of England v Ireland Women's game......a one sided monstrosity. Will be interesting to see how they fare in France on Saturday, at the moment they just look like thrashing everyone. They've taken a talented and professional team and added a highly qualified Kiwi coach, hard to see how they get beaten over the next few years. The professional game and the level of investment is so far ahead of competitors, and we've seen in other sports (eg Aus in cricket) how long it takes to catch up.

Ellie Kildunne, with a mop of hair that grabs your attention, looks an absolute star at full back.