• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Lanka Premier League, 2021-- Dec 5th to 23rd

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Hasaranga's 3 overs go for 47 runs lol

A pasting.

I really like this version of Rovman Powell. He looks prime.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Gotta say, the ability and the mental fortitude of the Sri Lankan players continues to amaze me. They hardly get any real cricket over the last two years, have an astoudingy corrupt board that cares more about making money off them than actually helping them achieve their potential as cricketers and yet they keep finding good talent after good talent. Quite amazing.

SillyCowCorner1

Gotta say, the ability and the mental fortitude of the Sri Lankan players continues to amaze me. They hardly get any real cricket over the last two years, have an astoudingy corrupt board that cares more about making money off them than actually helping them achieve their potential as cricketers and yet they keep finding good talent after good talent. Quite amazing.
Yes, one thing with SL is that they have a good structure in their school system. That talent is being spotted early bodes well for them. Plus the competitive nature of school v school (much like college football in the US).

SillyCowCorner1

Jaffna Kings are turning out to be a batting behemoth. In the previous game, they made 176 in 14 overs...Thisara Perera was at his attacking best in that inning.

Today they have amassed 207/6 in 18 overs with Thisara leading the way again with 57*(23)

SillyCowCorner1

Rahmanullah Gurbaz is quickly becoming one of my favorite young cricketers.
His batting style reminds me of Dilshan.
And for a 20-year-old guy, he oozes confidence and maturity.