• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** IPL 2024

Arachnodouche

International Captain
I actually enjoy it, this is what T20 is all about ..
Sixes and fours ..

Chasing 260 in a T20 is freaking awesome viewing
Yeah something visceral about hearing that crunch off the bat and the ball sailing into the night sky. Last thing I wanna see is some tuk-tuk chasing 150, make a farce of an already-farcical format.

Arachnodouche

International Captain
What I want to see is one of these bottom-scraping teams go on an absolute tear in the remaining 4-5 games. Don't want either RCB or Mumbai doing it, so has to be on Bairstow and gang. Don't care if they lose, just bash 275+ in every outing.

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Have to feel for narine. Aside from the runs he also went at 6 an over in a 220 plays 220 game over his full spell and took a wicket.
Also ran out Prabhsimran with a direct hit.

The only guy that tried to really have a go at him got out. They neutralized him by just playing him out. It was fortunate

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Bairstow is most scary when he's had a lengthy run of bad form and everyone is questioning him. Now he'll go on a six month tear before reverting to his normal of being average. Rinse, repeat.