• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New Offer

Cybersmurf

U19 Cricketer
i have a new offer for the person who can solve my comp problems for ICC2001. This is absolutely serious, i swear to god that i will give the game too for motivation to help me. Yaju is the person helping me th most so far so he will get it if he can find the prob. Also Huntz02 is going out of his way so far to help aswell. But still no success. Hope this prize motivates u. If i don't want MVCCM u can choose ICC2 instead.

Cybersmurf

U19 Cricketer
i have a new offer for the person who can solve my comp problems for ICC2001. i will send them MVCCM. This is absolutely serious, i swear to god that i will give the game for motivation to help me. Yaju is the person helping me th most so far so he will get it if he can find the prob. Also Huntz02 is going out of his way so far to help aswell. But still no success. Hope this prize motivates u. If i don't want MVCCM u can choose ICC2 instead.

Sorry i wrote it again, it had mistakes in it

Cybersmurf

U19 Cricketer
i am seeing exactually wat u see, so there is no point in doing it cos its just like looking at it when its frozen!!

Cybersmurf

U19 Cricketer
Congrats to Sriram K, u are the one chosen to win, so far!!
Sriram told me to do wat he sed and i did and it is working!!! :)
it has been working for three two days now without one freeze :D:), but it could b a cowinkydink, but i don't think so, so u r probably getting it

Cybersmurf

U19 Cricketer
he said to right click on My computers then goto properties. goto the tab called "performence" then goto graphics then put the graphics accelerator to the lowest (0). and it worked!! :)

Lach

School Boy/Girl Captain
hey Sriram K, would you mind explaining what turning that down to lowest actually does? Im curios to know, it mite solve a few problems of mine too ;)

Cheers.

Sriram k

Total Cricket Moderator
What it does is that it disables all windows 'optimisations' for direct X and direct draw.The trick has worked for me for various games.