• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Mzansi Super League 2019

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
If asked for anything I would like Breetzke to become a de Villers. Has the talent does he have the temperament? You know me, I prefer the guys who show the grit like the Kirstens and Smiths. I find the frustrating ones are the highly talented that don't show the grit. And the ones that show both are the best.

SeamUp

International Coach
Hope they can make half a billion in ticket sales and hot chips to catch up....

But all jokes aside well done to Paarl and surrounds
All cricket should be played in the Western Cape. :D

Good predictable sunny summer weather and good support.

Stefan9

International Debutant
Got an inverter system, best invest we made. So unless eskom sheds for 8 hours I can watch the cricket in peace.

SeamUp

International Coach
Ngidi injured again is a massive concern.

We need Ngidi of India series. Control, bounce, seam and quick enough.

Bahseph

State Captain
Haven't figured out de Zorzi to be honest. Plays alot of shots but never seems to score at a particularly quick strike rate.

srbhkshk

International Captain
Checked out this one game just to watch ABD, dude's still got it - played one of the best straight drive I've ever seen.

SeamUp

International Coach
Haven't figured out de Zorzi to be honest. Plays alot of shots but never seems to score at a particularly quick strike rate.
Same. I think he has potential and probably with Makwetu the next best hope after Qeshile for young BA batsmen but they well behind him at the moment. Everything looks right for de Zorzi but it is just about runs which I guess is the case for most good professional domestic cricketers.

SeamUp

International Coach
Weather is beautiful in the Cape today for the final.

A little frustrated if Mulder isn't fit enough to play. Be a good occasion for him if he was.

Paarl Rocks team not really exciting. Exploited their home conditions well with the make up of their squad.

SeamUp

International Coach
Sluggish pitch. Spartans still need 150-160 though. Think they will be happy with that.