• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Matthew Wade Fan Club

cnerd123

likes this

Matthew Wade is pretty hated by, well, kinda everyone that isn't on his side. He sledges, and looks at people with disdain most of the time. And I remember one international cricketer telling me that he had no right being that aggressive when he was so ****.

---

Wade is always scrappy and sometimes effective. Australia usually throw him into the worse positions and just hope he makes it work. Wade's batting is put together with spit, swearing and things he found in his shed. And his career has been long, odd and often frustrating. I am not sure this is what he imagined when he was a young guy making his way. But he has batted on when the electors didn't rate him, when he's home fans have turned on him, when he's looked miles from his next run, But tonight all that fight came out of him in a good way, and it read six, six, six.