• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Jasprit Bumrah vs Shane Bond

Who was the better bowler?

• Total voters

Athlai

Not Terrible
Bumrah the better Test bowler and pretty comfortably imo. Bond is maybe a smidge better than his figures have him credit for but Bumrah is superb.

ODIs they're two of the best to ever do it.

Flem274*

123/5
I'm giving the people the vote they want and expect.

Agree with Athlai on the formats, with the addendum Bond definitely ahead in ODIs. His results do the talking.

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Bumrah because he's put in better series performances by virtue of playing multiple tests in a series. You have to give him pioneer points for leading the attack in any Asian country's first series win in Australia too.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Bumrah because he's put in better series performances by virtue of playing multiple tests in a series. You have to give him pioneer points for leading the attack in any Asian country's first series win in Australia too.
Bond vs Australia was always pretty ***y too tbf

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Bond vs Australia was always pretty ***y too tbf
Yeh but in ODIs even though it was when they meant something. I don't know how to compare them because of JAMODIs but if Bumrah has another gun WC to tie Bond's 2 I'd say they're close. Bond for now

Athlai

Not Terrible
Yeh but in ODIs even though it was when they meant something. I don't know how to compare them because of JAMODIs but if Bumrah has another gun WC to tie Bond's 2 I'd say they're close. Bond for now
I back Bumrah tbh. Unlike Kapil Dev that ****ing shunt pretender, Bumrah is an ATG