• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

In 5 years time

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
- Warner
- Hughes
- Burns
- Doolan
- Bailey *
- Nevill
- Paine +
- Pattinson
- Starc
- Cummins
- Lyon

- Bird
Picked this just before Smith was recalled and made a 92 but I obviously didn't rate him.

My middle order is a mess, I got Paine right but I had Nevill in as a bat (tbf I have always rated his batting). Pretty spot on with my bowlers although Haze hadn't come onto the scene yet, although can't take a lot of credit as everyone was already excited about Starc, Patto and Cummins at this stage.

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
This thread started the day after I started dating my Mrs. So I didn't contribute back then.

Let's have a go for 5 years time.

Renshaw
Hughes
Maxwell
Hemphrey
Smith
M Marsh
Inglis (w/k)
Starc
Pattinson
Cummins
Lyon

ImpatientLime

International Regular
What have they been up to?

Cook 46.22 (65)
Chopra moved from Warks to Essex cc 34.96
Root now captain 52.90 (64)
Ballance 37.45 (23)
Thakor - 3 year community order and on *** offenders' register for 5 years. Banned by ECB for 6 months
Stokes - affray trial in August 35.72/33.93 (39)
Davies cc 35.85
Finn 33.16 (19)
Overton cc 34.79 (38)
Topley cc27.43 17 (22) last played f/c May 2017
Kerrigan cc moved from Lancs to N'hants 31.55
lolololol

this is so good

Shri

Mr. Glass
Rahul
Shaw
Pujara
Kohli
Rahane
Kishan
Pandya (Ishant of all rounders)
Kuldeep
Bhuvi
Ishant :(
Random fast bowler

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
Personally I predict something like this

Renshaw
Weatherald
Maxwell
Smith
Head
M Marsh
Carey
Cummins
Richardson
Winter
Lyon

Nope, totally not biased at all. Nothing to see here... (citation needed)