• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

How many books have you read?

How many books have you read?

• Total voters

tony p

First Class Debutant
as somebody who collects cricket books and reads them since 1982, i would say i have read fully or skimmed about 1500 books, which includes county yearbooks and the cricketer mag from the first issue published in 1921.

i do have 14 book shelves, all with cricket stuff on them.

i have not read a "normal" book for ages, probably since high school.( early 1980s)

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Like 50-60 or so. Haven’t really read a cricket book in ages but when I was younger I collected them like they were going out of fashion.