• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Hasan Ali

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
I will not have you soil the good name of Rasam. Its the panacea to the nasty corona, whatsapp tells me.

On topic, Chappathi with tomato and onion gravy and some crushed paneer side dish.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Molaga podi is what you turn to when sambhar and chutney are unavailable. :)

cnerd123

likes this
Can he do a Jofra Arjune?
He's only 25. If he played 4 years of county cricket starting this season, he could be eligible to play for England by the time he's 29/30.

Possible, but unlikely. This he's happier being a PSL star and trying to work his way back into the Pakistani national side

Kirkut

International Regular
He's only 25. If he played 4 years of county cricket starting this season, he could be eligible to play for England by the time he's 29/30.

Possible, but unlikely. This he's happier being a PSL star and trying to work his way back into the Pakistani national side
Doesn't this reflect how much the game has changed? That passion for representing your country is gone I believe, and there is nothing wrong with that since the game has become very professional and slowly moving away from it's traditional roots with the rise of franchise cricket.

cnerd123

likes this
nationalism has always been a tricky concept, and i think more and more people are realising you don't have to stay blindly loyal to whatever patch of dirt you were born on. Especially when there are greater opportunities available for you elsewhere.

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
I haven't followed much Pakistani cricket of late and this do not know much of the upcoming test team. How has Hassan Ali bowled when he has been given a shot?

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
If it wasn’t slippy creating the threads we wouldn’t be doing it
But will it not keep the newcomers away? Someone new who is genuinely interested in commenting about Hasan Ali comes into the site unaware of who slippy is, checks the thread full of food convo and dismisses the site as a spam site. Can happen.