• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Harry Brook vs Travis Head

Who is the better batsman?

• Total voters

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
Brook has 4 away hundreds head has 0 and both have had a series on flat pakistan decks recently while in nick. No comparison here. Don't see head bridging the gap unless brook has a massive drop off in the next 2 years.

Molehill

International Captain
Is this a serious discussion? One averages 80, the other 45. One has a T20 World Cup winners medal, the other doesn't. One can score runs in England, the other can't.

But I suppose there is Hobart.....yeah fair enough, Head wins!!

Howe_zat

Audio File
I mean, Brook averages 80, but he's had one season averaging 80. That's exciting but not exactly unheard of. A handful of test bats do so every season.

What you're really looking at here is the established player vs the new player who is hopefully better. Most of the time, established is what you go with. And it's not like Head is clinging on, he's been a properly strong player across formats for a while now and is a top 10 ranked Test batsman.

It'd be seriously disappointing for Brook to flame out from here and not go on to be a test class bat but he wouldn't be the first.

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Brook played for SunRisers of Hyderabad

Hyderabad has one of the best biryanis in the world.

Easy choice for me.

Brook.