• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Greg Chappell vs Virat Kohli

Who is the better test batsman?

• Total voters

capt_Luffy

International Debutant
so by consensus you think he can be a top 15 bag of all time and ahead of Chappell, a bit aggressive if you ask me
Now, now, I also has been plenty frustrated by Kohli till last year; but no need to call him a bag......

capt_Luffy

International Debutant
If he ends up averaging around the same as those guys it’s not an issue. He needs to get to like 10k+ runs tho.
I think it is, that level of poor form for such an extended period of time, is punishable imo; but we can disagree on that. But yeah, if he performs good in this BGT, and manages another great series in England and NZ; I won't mind it too much.