• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Desk Top Richie

Cybersmurf

U19 Cricketer
hey guys i would just like to tell u that it is cool! most guys from cricketgames.com know about it but if u don't go to www.cricket4.com or sumthing nd download desktop richie where richie benaud tells u updates of test matches in england while the indians are there

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
I downloaded Desktop Ritchie yesterday.

It's a bit of a laugh for a few minutes, but the pesky thing keeps getting in the way when I am reading postings from you guys.

It's about as good as sheepie (apart from the fact that you can't drop Ritchie off the top of a window).