• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Delete all messages in inbox?

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
Is there anyway to delete all of the e-mails in my inbox without going page by page. There are 180 pages, and i cba.

Rich2001

International Captain
Is there anyway to delete all of the e-mails in my inbox without going page by page. There are 180 pages, and i cba.
Yep very easy Jamee,

Along the header in your inbox you should see:

> From > Message Subject > Received > Size > Little White Square Box

Simply click on that & it will check all of your mail, now scroll down to the last message on the page and you should have three drop-down boxes - With the messages selected in the first drop-downn you should see Delete Messages, select that and all of the mail will be deleted to your Trash Can.

Now head to your Trash Can and at the bottom of the page (where the drop-down boxes are) you should see an additional button Empty Trash.

Hope this helps :happy:

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
Rich, this only deletes the post on that page of my inbox - I want to get rid of all of it :)

Rich2001

International Captain
Rich, this only deletes the post on that page of my inbox - I want to get rid of all of it :)
Ummm odd, I've had another look and can't find any specfic setting to do that which seems quite odd.

The only thing I can suggest is go into your options and change the amount of e-mails you see per page and set it fairly high (think the standard is 12?) set it to say 50-100 and although your have to do it page by page at least instead of 180 page it will only be about 20-30.

If your going to set it any higher it might be very very slow in loading your page so just be warned.

Only other option is seeing if James can just empty your folder via the admin in one go, just remember to move any important ones to a new folder first :happy:

James

Cricket Web Owner
Only other option is seeing if James can just empty your folder via the admin in one go, just remember to move any important ones to a new folder first :happy:
Unfortunately, there's no way for me to do it through the admin panel of the software.

You'll need to delete the messages yourself as Rich suggested above.