• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Anyone have rain delay data?

windjunky

Cricket Spectator
G'day All,

I'm a climatologist and a cricket weenie. Yes, its a horrible dual affliction! :D
I was wondering if anyone knows where i can get information on which tests had rain delays?

Any rain delay info would be great, but a list o source with dates/places/how many delays etc would be fantastic. I'd love to be able to see information for tests in Australia and India, in particular

Cheers,
ABW

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
But often rains in Sydney in January.

Edit: OP Im sure someone will come along with a serious answer.........dont mind us clowns.

Last edited:

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I dont know if there will be much info on this anywhere. On Cricinfo in the match notes they mention rain and the score when it rained but thats it. You may have to go through each Test scorecard and look for the word rain. It wouldnt take that long if you were just looking up 2017 Tests, but obviously would be almost impossible to find data on rain during the 1968 season.