• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Advice please!

matthewfdsfdsf

Cricket Spectator
Gday everyone. I am a young 14 year old boy from the north coast of australia. I am in and out of rep teams at the moment due to not much practice on my part. The season has just started and my first game in a new team I took 3 wickets for 5. I am really looking to put my head down and practice all the time this season. I want to have a future in first class cricket. I am a medium pace bowler who can also bat too. Does anyone have any advice on how I can get to the next level?

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
during the intro press up, down, left, right, and then a + start at the same time

you'll be taken to a menu where you can select whatever level you like

NotMcKenzie

International Debutant
As apparently the only person on this forum who even attempts to answer these sorts of questions seriously, getting as much practice as you are able to seems to be a good path, making sure you don't wear yourself out. Also make sure there are no gaping technical flaws in your game.

Tom Flint

International Regular
Gday everyone. I am a young 14 year old boy from the north coast of australia. I am in and out of rep teams at the moment due to not much practice on my part. The season has just started and my first game in a new team I took 3 wickets for 5. I am really looking to put my head down and practice all the time this season. I want to have a future in first class cricket. I am a medium pace bowler who can also bat too. Does anyone have any advice on how I can get to the next level?
Work on fielding and athleticism as well as batting and bowling. Young lads who are the best fielders often go onto be the best players later on.
Enjoy and learn the game and watch as much as possible.