• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2023-24 Australian domestic cricket season

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I would imagine Matt Short, Tom Rogers and Marcus Harris would be the set top 3 for the 50-over side. Sam Harper has been doing the job for them occasionally too.

All it takes is for 1 of them to be out (Short should play most white-ball for Aus) and I can see Brown slotting in there. Vics lost Maddinson too and Pucovski presumably won't play.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I would imagine Matt Short, Tom Rogers and Marcus Harris would be the set top 3 for the 50-over side. Sam Harper has been doing the job for them occasionally too.

All it takes is for 1 of them to be out (Short should play most white-ball for Aus) and I can see Brown slotting in there. Vics lost Maddinson too and Pucovski presumably won't play.
Brown really isn’t very good at anything other than t20 these days and nor does he aspire to be

Basically another Tim David