• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Riggins Draft

Riggins

International Captain
PEWS
tim riggins
dan christian
smitty
ryano

Spikey
c00ps

Noofers
patto
my mate from work
jackson bird
blewwy

UV
Marto
tim may

dermo
ludes
adam scott
sando

dan
timmy mac

geraint
nasser
some pakistani tosser

morgs
nick larkin

heath
steve okeeffe
sally pearson

daemon
daemon

Last edited:

Riggins

International Captain
I guess I'll just keep track of all the teams whether I like the ****s you pick or not. Not a chance in hell you're winning the draft picking ****s like steve o'keefe though.

I especially like the selection of my future employer Scotty. I reckon he'd be an elegant middle order batsman.

Last edited:

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I liked the pass and failure part of the draft.i can see one of the draft addicts saying 'must win draft' and selecring a gun team. Up to you though.

Ill go Mark Taylor

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Gonna take Rob Cribb for my next pick. Wily spinner. He might not turn up, but I think Riggins has a crush on him, so he should at least make the cut.

Riggins

International Captain
I liked the pass and failure part of the draft.i can see one of the draft addicts saying 'must win draft' and selecring a gun team. Up to you though.

Ill go Mark Taylor
Okay cool. We'll go back to cutting people.

PEWS
tim riggins
dan christian
smitty
ryano

Spikey
c00ps

Noofers
patto
my mate from work
jackson bird
blewwy
tubby

UV
Marto
tim may

dermo
ludes - fail
adam scott
sando - fail

dan
timmy mac

geraint
nasser
some pakistani guy

morgs
nick larkin

heath
PEWS
steve okeeffe - fail
sally pearson - fail

daemon
daemon - fail

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Gonna take Rob Cribb for my next pick. Wily spinner. He might not turn up, but I think Riggins has a crush on him, so he should at least make the cut.
Riggers workmate 》Pews at spinner.

My sixth selection is a Zinger Pie

Hopefully my team is as follows..

1 Tubby
2 Blewy
5 Zinger
8 Patto
9 mate from work
10 Birdy