• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

divide by zero

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
don t so it, it is not worth it by a long way, i mean, we both went to PC, and it was fukcing dire li ke the arse of TCFa, lol, he better not read this.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Did you actually get perma'd from there? I can't remember, I think Corrin did, and I certainly did, but not sure what happened to you and Geg.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
It was a sad day for the interwebs. Was only a 3-monther at first, next thing my entire account was goooooone. Only the second forum I've ever banned b@nned from, the other was a Bolton Wanderers forum in my youth

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I blame evil economic forces for my departure, I'm sorry, but King_Ponting left CW and it became a capitalist hellhole, **** you candy