• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CRISIS POINT reached

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Nah, that was later on, usually get it towards the end in that particular club. This one was either Return Of The Mack or Staying Alive (N'Trance sample-job not BeeGees original), not totally sure which.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
It's beyond dire tbf, but Richard's musical tastes and mine have always been pretty much polar opposites

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
My musical tastes aren't really polar-opposite to anyone's, but there will be songs I like that someone else dislikes and some that the same person likes.

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
Ironic, considering the recent success of the BNP in that region.
Blame the sleaze bag careeer labour politicians for that.

And also its Banco Santander who've opened a branch right inside the Leeds Uni student Unuion that are taking over. Not frenchies

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
9o'clock, jeez. I mean, I was in approximately that sort of state at 9:00 yesterday evening, but me (and my laptop) were in a non-internet house and I was bangin' the ch00ns out, not CWing.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Ay, but the number of occasions I've drunk drink (of the alcohol variety) on a Sunday in my life can be counted on one hand. Monday, however, the number on which I haven't in the last 7 years is almost certainly outnumbered by those which I have.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Aside from when I have a day off the next day (i.e. Fri & Sat), then I drink when I feel like/can afford it, no set night. I felt like it on sunday because, well, I was on top of the world.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
I do the same nowadays, but when I was working fulltime I never ever drunk the night before work, would have just been so dire.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
When I had money I would generally do at least one midweek session after work. It would always be a case where 2 or 3 of us would go and all agree that we were having one or two, then all of a sudden it's half ten and you're eating a kebab