• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Official Trial by Poll. Battle For Inadequacy

Who is more inadequate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
33/3from3.3, Barney Rubble, Hoggy31, Langeveldt, LongHopCassidy, NZTailender, sledger, steds, Sudeep

Officially hate all these people. Just putting it out there.
3rd reason why you never put out on a date with Cameron.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
There's a long-time recurring member whose first account was "Shane Warne". His next account where he managed a decent number of posts before people spotted who he was was BingLeeElectric. Most people knew him better as BLE than SW (I tend to use both at the same time) and Gelman (pasag) once posted a pic on one of his accounts of that Bing Lee shop in Sydney. Me and Martyn Corrin (GeraintIsMyHero) then repeatedly re-used it whenever he reappeared - which happens very, very often. Sadly, we were instructed to discontinue the use of it not so long ago, so I posted it once in TF, which is open for spam of any sort.