• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

#Link to Cricket Chat forum#

Clickey#$%&^$

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Buddhmaster

International Captain
Deja moo said:
Sorry Buddhie. I cannot carry on with this charade anymore. I lied. There is no such thing as a PWC ratings system for fruit. It was all a figment of my imagination. I hope you understand.
:-O

Buddhmaster

International Captain
benchmark00 said:
You two make a good Pair

This is going to get worse before it gets better...
I don't think it's going to work Darren. You don't lie to Buddhy about fruits.

How bout you and me though :naughty:

Deja moo

International Captain
Buddhmaster said:
I don't think it's going to work Darren. You don't lie to Buddhy about fruits.

How bout you and me though :naughty:
The children! Think of the children ! Oh wait. You are the children :p

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Buddhmaster said:
Sorry Deja, just my bad memory coming into play. Pineapples are great.

And if there really is a PWC fruit rating, i'd like to see, would be interesting.
damn straight they are

Buddhmaster

International Captain
Deja moo said:
Hmm...Its the season. I had 3 mangoes yesterday. Didnt sleep well at night.
I'm stuck with bananas right now. They are now brown.

Why am I using punctuation in this forum?

i even did it then

Deja moo

International Captain
Buddhmaster said:
I'm stuck with bananas right now. They are now brown.

Why am I using punctuation in this forum?

i even did it then
It is what distinguishes fruit lovers from cp. Not that cp could'nt be a fruit lover. He just hasnt shown any inclination towards fruit till now. Except perhaps the red cherry, and that too only metaphorically. He grasps it with his fingers, says "Shazam!", and is transformed into a combination of Murali and Vettori.

Deja moo

International Captain
yeah, the sixth one. But they all look the same to me. It probably looks italicised to you cos you voted for it. Its wierd how no one voted no. CW showing solidarity.

BTW, are you cooking pie again?

Deja moo

International Captain
Havent had any lunch yet. Thinking about it will make me hungry and fidgety for the next half hour. So i'm going to think about something else instead. Any suggestions ?

Buddhmaster

International Captain
Deja moo said:
Havent had any lunch yet. Thinking about it will make me hungry and fidgety for the next half hour. So i'm going to think about something else instead. Any suggestions ?
Mice are cool. But they eat cheese. So i'm not sure sorry deja.

Deja moo

International Captain
Buddhmaster said:
Mice are cool. But they eat cheese. So i'm not sure sorry deja.
I had already had lunch by the time I read your reply budh. So it was okay for me to think of mice (and cheese).. :happy:

Buddhmaster

International Captain
Deja moo said:
I had already had lunch by the time I read your reply budh. So it was okay for me to think of mice (and cheese).. :happy:
Nachos for lunch at school today. Bloody brilliant, freezing weather, and beautiful hot nachos.

Deja moo

International Captain
Ooh..Mexican today... wish I had your weather here. Too hot and humid. I'm also thinking of getting my hair cut today. I look unkempt.

Buddhmaster

International Captain
Deja moo said:
Ooh..Mexican today... wish I had your weather here. Too hot and humid. I'm also thinking of getting my hair cut today. I look unkempt.
I've decided to let my hair grow over winter. It's good to keep you warm, but if it gets wet, it takes ages to dry. I think maybe i talked myself out of it.

Deja moo

International Captain
Buddhmaster said:
I've decided to let my hair grow over winter. It's good to keep you warm, but if it gets wet, it takes ages to dry. I think maybe i talked myself out of it.
Natalie Portman had the right idea IMO, although its not pleasant watching a bearded man running his hand over anyones bald plate :blink:

Buddhmaster

International Captain
Hmmmm, went to my dad's last nite. not too fun. fell asleep at 930 and felt really lame in the morning as i have never fell asleep before the end of friday nite footy :dry:

Status
Not open for further replies.