• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

#Link to Cricket Chat forum#

Clickey#$%&^$

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
well my idea just got shot down with sudeep leaving. now its someone else's turn to think of someone

andyc

man i really should go to the gym today. but i dunno... i'm a bit worn out with my cold.

Buddhmaster

International Captain
andyc said:
man i really should go to the gym today. but i dunno... i'm a bit worn out with my cold.
Im working out tommorow with my cousin, first time in 6 weeks. hopefully i havent lost too much strength

andyc

Buddhmaster said:
Im working out tommorow with my cousin, first time in 6 weeks. hopefully i havent lost too much strength
lol you've been playing footy, so you'll probably be fine. i ended up going today, so i feel good. :flex:

Buddhmaster

International Captain
andyc said:
lol you've been playing footy, so you'll probably be fine. i ended up going today, so i feel good. :flex:
footy is a speed and agility game, though it is tough, it doesn't involve too much body building. prob none at all.

andyc

Buddhmaster said:
footy is a speed and agility game, though it is tough, it doesn't involve too much body building. prob none at all.
but you'd still be good cardio-wise

andyc

Deja moo said:
Thanks andy, needed that.

hows the gymwork coming along ? any stretch marks yet ?
i was going to go today, but then my friend from aus was visiting so i didnt get a chance to.. ill have to go tomorrow morning

Status
Not open for further replies.