• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Do you want a Battle of the Members XIV?

Should there be a BOTM XIV

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bijed

International Regular
So is this happening or not?
Yeah, now that useful input into this thread has died off, I might as well start the thing now - fairly confident there'll be enough interest to make it worthwhile. I'll get the thread up ASAP

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
For over two weeks. It wasn't particularly comfortable but the company made up for it.

Vehemently against removing past winners. I actually enjoy BOTM a lot but I'd lose basically all interest if I wasn't involved. Hardly seems fair to remove someone because they won it nearly ten years ago.
It'd be like running a Group 1 horse race, but making all previous Group 1 winners ineligible.

Although I'm not against turning GIMH into glue, tbh.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Have never seen the need for any subsequent BOTM after the first.

If the last year has taught me anything, it’s that once the people have spoken, then only a traitor questions their will.