• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Arvatars

Meg

Cricket Spectator
I'm trying to get a custom arvatar so I put in the "URL" in the place where you say where you want it to download from but it didn't respond and it finally said it was an invalid URL or something. I just copied and pasted the address from the address bar, and I'm sure it's me whose probably doing something wrong! Can u "advise" me in any way?!

PY

International Coach
Are you right-clicking on the image and going to properties and getting the address from there?

Because unless the page is the picture it won't recognise it, I don't think. Not an expert though.

NikhilN

International Regular
Well I would say right click the image and then get the url, and what format is it in?